It Makes No Sense

I decided to add a new category, namely, "it doesn't add up!". Probably it's just my own stupidity that I cannot understand why someone do so and so... If anyone knows, please enlighten me.

The first thing I posted is that... One day, I saw a man walking his dog.

The thing is, the dog has super long white hair, it's more than a fur ball. You can see its tongue almost falls off because the dog is dying to release its heat. The poor dog is wearing its fur coat and running by his master in SINGAPORE! What in earth his master wants to keep a dog who suffers the heat like that? For companionship? This master probably is "too warm" or didn't know what is it like to wear as an Eskimo but live in the Equator. Can anything be worse than that? Maybe ask him to wear a bikini and take a walk in Alaska.

This dog thing is bugging me from time to time. I really cannot understand why humans cannot express more love to each other instead of a dog. I am not opposing having a dog but some people are really too "into" it. Is it because they already show enough care and love for each other around them so that they have excess for the dog? I really don't know.

4 comments:

nana said...

If one can show that much love to an animal, how much more so a human being?

May God find you and me faithful to His calling when He comes.

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." - John 13:34-35

Probato said...

hopefully not being interpreted as "love another dog"...

ah-yun said...

well... in my narrowed-not-a-pet-person mind, i think it's easier to love a "thing" (something other than human) than other human being, thus some people chose to express their love on a "thing".

loving another human being involves with very complicated issues, such as rejection, communication... it's not easy. loving another "thing" is much easier, as long as you got the "love."

sometimes, to give is also easier to receive.

about that owner can't take care of his/her dog; well, how many human beings can really know how to take care of their children even. Grrr...

Jo Jo said...

There was once I saw a person w/a husky in HK. Ja, an Alaskan husky. That was a v warm afternoon and the poor husky refused to step out of the air-con shopping mall. My boyfriend thought that 'dog-lover' is indeed insane!