Getting Stucked I

Just want to write some stupid thing, this is not really like any of my other articles. I just want to grumble.

Life is full of situations when you got stucked. Things happened and then you cannot move in any directions.

When I was young, in high school I mean, I used to like a girl. Well, of course I was totally not attractive and stupid at that time. However, I still want to try and approach the girl. Too bad then the girl is not interested in me... However, what i discovered is because there are a guy flirting around. Impressively people know how to be more than friends, but less than bf/gf even when they are so young. Some people can just keep some ambigous friendships with many opposite sex at the same time. Of course, these guys are usually handsome and attractive and I am not.

These things didn't stop as I grew up... even once, my very own (ex) girl friend was seduced by such flirting guy who got a girl friend himself. Similarly, this guy had this habit of attracting EVERY girl. Especially that was the time in US, all people in our circles are away from home, just graduated from high school and emotionally not mature. I can see girls just fall for these flirting guys in no time.

Moreover, there was another guy, doing these 'attracting' girls thing, and destroying fellowships and creating problems.

They are all Christians.

And I can see , in various degrees, guys have these problem. Even they got a wife.

I cannot stop any of these, but I swear I will not be such flirting jerks.

However, there is where I got stuck. Whenever I feel I like some girls, these hatre for those flirting guys will stop me from anything..

Especially when I know the girl I like, is interested by a brother which sincere admiration. I'd rather hide myself and don't do anything. Well? Isn't it some kind of getting stucked? I was 'crossed' by others before and I do not want to cross anyone.

3 comments:

Maria Lai said...

Our faults often affect other people, but God's promises and plans will never be compromised.

Caleb had to wait 40 years to enter the promised land because of other people's faults. But God is faithful. He remembered Caleb and gave him his inheritance in due time.

May you get unstucked and receive your inheritance when the Lord's time come. =)

Anonymous said...

i never can understand why guys have to "hide" himself... or simply not show their feelings to the girls that they like. do you know it can be very frustrating for the girl? if she likes you too? if the girl doesn't like you, i think she won't mind you liking her, UNLESS, you're creepy... never assume you know how the girl feels. be brave and give yourself opportunity to know her and vice versa.

Probato said...

Sorry, for this time it's not hiding. I don't mind showing my affection and I don't like to be such sissy guys who are shy shy like those in movies.