One year again...

Just went to the hospital this morning, did a surgery and removed my lump in my back. My mom has been nagging me of this for years and finally she won. About a finger size of meat (pork?!) is cut out and the wound is not hurting at all. Is it that I am too old and cannot sense it anymore? Tomorrow is my birthday again. Reflecting about this year.... Is there anything meaningful this year?

This year I changed to a new church, started teaching kindergarden kids again, joined a fun disciple group, became a BSF leader, removed my lump (does that count as some archeivement?), went to Cambodia for a mission trip, got a few papers published, graduated one master student, picked up tennis, and danced Salsa again.... But, I think the biggest thing this year should be the conversion of my mom after all these years of prayer ( > 14 yrs! ) A big relief. Well, now i can take it a little bit easier. First, my sister became a Christian and baptised, then my mom. Now my father is outnumbered, muhahahhaaha.

However, for my own very self... didn't seem much is done.

..... 厠水榴槤

5 comments:

splietje said...

Hello Probato,

I am an old lady from Holland (72 years) I like painting portrets. Please have a look at my site. Knoetje.Blogspot.com

I wish you have a nice birthday tomorrow.

Bye, bye ("Knoetje") a granny from Holland

Chocolate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chocolate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Probato said...

似水流年 (電影"似水流年"主題曲)
歌手:梅艷芳 | 作曲:喜多郎
填詞:鄭國江 | 編曲:黎小田


望著海一片 滿懷倦 無淚也無言
望著天一片 祇感到 情懷亂
我的心又似小木船 遠景不見 但仍向著前
誰在命裏主宰我 每天掙扎 人海裏面
心中感嘆 似水流年 不可以留住昨天

*留下祇有思念 一串串 永遠纏
 浩瀚湮波裏 我懷念 懷念往年
 外貌早改變 處境都變 情懷未變*

Anonymous said...

生日快乐(迟到了一个礼拜。。。)